A Different Approach
The world is made up of people who see the glass as half empty and others who see it half full. Only a small group asks “What’s in the glass?” At Ad Quest Promotions, we see things differently - to serve you better!
The Value of a Good Name
Logos†are the most visible form of your company's brand identity. Integrity of brand recognition is essential. We offer a personalized approach to custom-imprinted products, providing one-on-one service you'd expect from a neighbor!
Updated: April 17, 2014
When choosing to buy promotional products for your business or organization, it is important to know that all distributors are not created equal. Our consultants are more than simple order takers. Our website is filled with ideas to assist you as we work together. Read more about our consulting services....
We get Customers for our Clients. . .
- Marketing to engage all five senses!
- Marketing to surprise, delight, and get results.
- Marketing that will get you thanked for advertising to your clients.
- The Rule of Seven is an old marketing adage. It says that a prospect needs to see or hear your marketing message at least seven times before they take action and buy from you. Now the number seven isn’t cast in stone. Marketing must be an on-going process in order for it to be successful.
- Marketing with variety to reach all customers.
- The best ROI of all advertising venues.
It just makes SENSE!
- Watch this short video to see why.
Top Reasons To Use Promotional Products
- Impress people and win new customers with promotional products. Trade show visitors are receptive to buying when they visit exhibitions. Impress them in your booth and then give them a free logo’d gift. They will remember you.
- Happy customers are repeat customers. That free promotional product that you give them will go a long way in cultivating lasting positive memories of working with you and your organization.
- Show that your company cares. Sponsorship of civic and social events is a great way to show that you care. Include branded merchandise in the mix and you hit a home run and raise the credibility of your company.
- Promotional gifts will keep your name in front of your customers. Items branded with your logo and used by your clients keep your organizations' name and contact information at your clients’ fingertips.
- Promotional marketing will win you praise and thanks. Of all the marketing methods and advertising options available, your customers are likely to only thank you when you reach them through promotional products.
- Complete your marketing portfolio with promotional advertising. Add variety and effectiveness to your marketing strategy with promotional items.
- Promotional products are economical and provide a high ROI. We’re all looking for value in today’s economy. Ask us how many people you can reach with a basic pen. Can your other advertising venues do that?
- Promotional products will improve your online traffic. Using the QR code as part of the imprint will encourage traffic to your social media as well as your website.
- Promotional products will make your workplace happier. Studies have shown that happier workplaces are those that encourage “casual Fridays,” with staff wearing branded polo shirts.
- Employ the lighter side of marketing and get taken seriously. Business is serious. Deals have to be made. More contacts and bringing in money are needed. Lighthearted fun, courtesy of a clever promotional product can win over even the stodgiest or most difficult client.
emphasizing our clients' brand images and celebrating their business stories.